June 11, 2020 – NOTICE OF TOWN OPENING
(including Short-Term Rentals beginning June 19th)
Notice Excerpt: “The plan submitted to the State of California to recommence transient rentals
has been approved and the town will reopen for transient rentals on June 19, 2020”.
Rob Patterson, Tax Collector / Finance Director – Town of Mammoth Lakes
6/11/2020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Mono County Health Department
The following business sectors are permitted to reopen with self-certification to
modifications based on state and local guidance:
• Hotels/Lodging (for tourism and individual travel) are permitted to reopen in the Town of
Mammoth Lakes on Friday, June 19. Local guidance will require a minimum 24-hour gap between visitor
stays (ending July 3 unless extended).
• Bars, Breweries, and Wineries;
• Campgrounds and RV Parks (private campgrounds and RV parks already permitted to open);
• Day Camps;
• Family Entertainment Centers, such as Mammoth Rock N Bowl and Minaret Cinemas;
• Fitness Facilities;
• Museums and Galleries;
• Outdoor Recreation; and,
• Swimming Pools.
Town Covid-19 Meeting June 11 – Our Take-aways:
Specifically for Fireside Condominiums (home of Treehouse Vacation Rentals):
* While Swimming Pools are allowed to open today, Spa’s and Saunas are excluded. Fireside’s spa, sauna and rec room will remain closed until further notice of State regulations.
* Sanitizing high touch areas will be performed daily (handrails/door knobs/elevator buttons)
* Sanitizing stations will be provided at each entrance, pending purchase
* Notices will be posted at each entrance to follow CDC guidelines (mask wearing, hand washing, social distancing, etc)
TREEHOUSE VACATION RENTALS
** The Village Treehouse 1&2 may now be reserved for stays beginning June 19, 2020.
For Reservations made after March 14, 2020, we offer our guests a full refund if your check-in date is still affected by the short-term rental ban in the Town of Mammoth.
If the rental ban exists in absence of an announced opening date within 10 days of your check-in date, you may opt for a penalty-free date change, applying a full credit toward any non-holiday dates up to 12 months ahead.
CLEANING & SANITATION
Treehouse Staff and our Cleaning & Maintenance Contractors have been busy designing an effective cleanliness routine and are making every effort to assure your safety and comfort. We’ve installed all new beds with stationary platforms adhering to Hotel Style service with Triple Sheeting (as shown in our latest 3D Tour – Treehouse photos). Bedding has all been exchanged for All New, All White bedding throughout. Our cleaning contractor, (“Perfect Clean, Inc”) has instituted an extensive regiment of strict sanitation routines using the latest recommended and approved disinfectant products and practices.
OTHER UPDATE RESOURCES:
PUBLIC FACILITIES STATUS
MOUNTAIN FACILITIES STATUS
MONO COUNTY UPDATE
TRAVEL RESOURCES AND CONTACTS
TREEHOUSE COVID RESPONSE UPDATE